Welcome to Mosaic Student Ministries
A safe space of Christ-centered belonging for students 6th – 12th grade
• MSM (10:30a – 11:40a)
Music. Reflection. Discussion in smaller groups (jr. or sr. high • guys or girls)
1) Begin at 10:30a in the Warehouse and sit with other students in the Student Section (look for the orange flags
2) At 10:50a or so we leave the Warehouse to meet in the West 1 (9-12th grade) and West 2 (6th – 8th grade) classrooms
• Young Life (4:30p – 6p)
Food. Fun. Hang out with your friends and meet new ones, too!
• MSM (6:30p – 8:00p)
Fun. Fellowship. Learn more about Jesus and how your life can count for Him!
Send Us an Email…
We look forward to meeting you soon!
To provide an experience at Mosaic for students 6th – 12th grade whereby they will someday graduate knowing that they are truly loved by God and His people, understand how to do life together and serve the Lord in a dynamic multiethnic community, and confidently move forward in life as a fully-devoted disciple of Jesus.
Our Vision is for Students 6th – 12th Grade to…
1. Experience God’s life-changing love in a safe, diverse, & close-knit community of His people
2. Hear God’s truth and challenged to engage with it with soul-searching passion
3. Receive opportunities to walk as Jesus did, together as his disciples in a diverse, multiethnic community
Core Commitments of a Healthy Multiethnic Student Ministry
1. Promote a Spirit of Inclusion
2. Develop Cross-cultural Relationships
3. Empower Student Leaders
1. Establish a Loving Atmosphere
2. Educate via Personal Investment & Biblical Truth
3. Equip for Life & Service
4. Empower to Be & Make Disciples